Mobile App Catalog Artifacts¶
This view allows you to manage your mobile app artifact versions. You'll see all mobile app artifact versions in the catalog when opening this view. Select a row to display details for a specific mobile app artifact.
Using the Mobile App Artifact Versions List¶
The mobile app artifact versions list provides the following features.
Press to refresh the list.
Press to change the sort order of the list. You can sort the mobile artifact versions in ascending or descending order by:
- App Name (default)
- Uploaded By
- Last Modified Date
- Press to open the upload dialog.
- Press Browse to open the file selection dialog.
- Browse and open the iOS or Android app binary on your local file system.
- Press Upload to upload the new mobile app artifact version.
The binary is processed after the upload has been completed, to extract the metadata and the app icon. Edit the metadata and provide the contact information, description, and adjust the version, if required.
Working with Mobile App Artifact Versions¶
The following features are available for you to work with mobile app artifact versions.
- Press in the mobile app artifact version row. The selected mobile app artifact version information is shown in a new dialog. You can modify the contact information, description, and version.
- Press Save to update the mobile app artifact version information.
Publish / Unpublish in Mobile App Catalog¶
You can publish or remove mobile app artifact versions from the Mobile App Catalog web app. Published mobile app artifact versions are shown in the Mobile App Catalog web app. Press to publish or to unpublish the mobile artifact version.
Push to EMM¶
Pushes the mobile app artifact version in your EMM account. A destination configuration is required to push the mobile app artifact version. See EMM Destinations
- Press in the mobile app artifact version row.
- Select the EMM Destination.
- Press Publish to push the mobile app artifact version to the selected EMM account.
Download Mobile App Artifact Version¶
Press to download the mobile app artifact version into your download folder.
Show Download Token for Tester¶
You can distribute a mobile app artifact version via OTA link by generating download tokens. Download tokens are valid for 10 minutes after creation and for up to five downloads.
- Press to generate a new token and display the OTA link.
- Copy the OTA link or QR code image and send it to your testers.
Delete Mobile Artifact Version¶
Press to delete the mobile app artifact version information and binary artifact.
- Artifacts uploaded using the Cloud Build Service can't be deleted. You will have to use the Cloud Build Service to delete these kinds of mobile artifact versions.
- Deleted artifacts cannot be restored.
- This also applies for the App Catalog web app.
- This doesn't affect the mobile apps uploaded to your EMM accounts.