public enum FUIChartCategoryAxisLabelLayoutStyle
Defines the policy used to determine which labels are presented along the horizontal category axis.
allOrNothinglayout style will display all labels, or no labels when they cannot be presented without overlapping.
- Labels may be truncated to fit.
- A minimum gap between each label is enforced.
- All labels are center aligned beneath their respective point, column, cluster, etc.
You have the ability to specify that a label should not be rendered by returning nil in your implementation of
This is the default layout mode.
rangelayout style is intended for time series, or numeric ranges where horizontal space is limited.
Only labels for the first and last category members will be displayed.
- The first label is aligned to the left edge of the axis.
- The last label is aligned to the right edge of the axis.