Classify Video Stream with Inception
This graph applies the inception neuronal network on any image that is fed into the input stream.
Stream generation: The file consumer reads an image directory and feeds the image file names into the classify operator.
Inference: The classification operator applies the inception model on each image and streams the results into the output pipeline.
Output pipeline: The results of the classification are fed into a terminal, which displays them.
- (Only if run in local mode) Operators in this graph use the following
SciPy 1.0+ & Pillow 5.0+
Configure and Run the Graph
- Have a video that can be used.
- Select the File Consumer operator and enter the directory path where the video is stored.
- Run the graph and open the UI operator.
- If the video is not running after the download is over, refresh the UI page.