This graph starts an internal example graph (com.sap.demo.counter). It serves as an example on how to use the operators from the Data Workflow category.
Configure and Run the Graph
Follow the steps below to run the graph from SAP Data Hub Pipleline Modeler:
- In the left panel, select the Graphs tab and navigate to Examples > Data Workflow.
- In the tool bar, select Run (play button).
- The Status panel indicates if the graph is running.
- The example graph will appear in the Status panel and the status is "running".
- Open the Data Workflow, select SAP Data Hub Pipeline operator and open the configuration (the 3rd button).
- Go to Graph Name and select a graph from the list.
- Go to Running Permanently and choose true from the list.
If you want to run a graph on a remote system. Please follow the documentation of Pipeline.