The data mask operator protects the personally identifiable or sensitive information by covering all or a portion of the data. The data is written to a terminal. While the graph is running, you can see the generated input data by opening the UI of the input terminal operator. Likewise, you can see the masked data by opening the UI of the output terminal operator while the graph is running.
Configure and Run the Graph
- In the left panel, select the Graphs tab and navigate to Examples > Data Mask.
- In the tool bar, select Run (play button).
- The Status panel indicates whether the graph is running.
- To view the input data, right click the Input Terminal node and select Open UI. The terminal opens and you see the generated data.
- To view the output data, right click the Output Terminal node and select Open UI. The terminal opens and you see the masked data.