The Data Generator produces arbitrary data.
The data is written to files on GCS by Write File. The files are stored in the directory ./tmp/demo/ (where ./ is the current working directory, i.e. where the Data Pipeline Engine was started). The file names follow the scheme file_<counter>.txt.
The Read File reads this file and the content is written to a terminal.
- You need your GCS credentials (the access key), the project ID, and the bucket.
Configure and Run the Graph
- In the left panel, select the Graphs tab and navigate to com/sap/demo/s3.
- Check the connection configuration of the Write File node: gcsJsonKey, gcsProjectID, gcsBucket.
- Check the configuration of the Read File node: gcsJsonKey, gcsProjectID, gcsBucket.
- In the tool bar, select Run (play button).
- The Status panel indicates if the graph is running.
- Use the context menu Open UI of the Terminal node to open the terminal.
- The terminal opens and you see the produced files and their content.