Infer MNIST Str. Repo
This graph applies a neuronal network based on the tensorflow MNIST example below on a stream of images of handwritten numbers. It fetches the previously trained neuronal network model from the Data Pipeline repository.
Test image generation pipeline: Reads the images after generating and sends them to the evaluation operator.
Recognition pipeline: Loads a trained model, evaluates the images via tensorflow API calls, and generates a JSON result output. It is displayed in the terminal.
- (Only if run in local mode) Operators in this graph use the following
SciPy 1.0+ & Pillow 5.0+
Configure and Run the Graph
- In the left panel, select the Graphs tab and navigate to com.sap.ml.tensorflow.evaluateMnist.
- In the tool bar, select Run (play button).
- The Status panel indicates if the graph is running.
- Open the Terminal UI to see the accuracy and model save progress.