Load into SAP HANA
The data generator produces sensor data as a CSV string. The data is loaded into SAP HANA and in parallel sent to a terminal, which you can use to see the generated data.
- A running SAP HANA database.
Configure and Run the Graph
- Right-click the SAP HANA Client operator and select Open Configuration. In the configuration panel, click the Connection property to show its editor, then fill in the values with valid connection parameters.
- Save the graph.
- In the tool bar, click the down-pointing arrow next to the Run button and choose Run As.
- In the dialog box, fill in the schema configuration value with a schema name that does not yet exist. The HANA Client operator will create it for you.
- Click OK.
- The Status panel indicates if the graph is running.
- Use the context menu Open UI of the Terminal node to open the terminal.
- The terminal opens and you see the produced files and their content.
Optional Step: Check the files on HANA
- Connect to SAP HANA and browse the table "test" under the schema you configured to see the produced sensor data.