Monitor the Graph Execution Status
After creating and executing a graph, you can monitor the status of the graph execution within the SAP Data Hub Modeler.
- Start the SAP Data Hub Modeler.
In the bottom pane, select the Status tab.
The Status tab provides information on status of all graphs that were executed.
If you want to monitor the status of various subgraphs that the modeler has
executed, in the Status tab, enable the Show
Subgraphs toggle button.
When a graph execution triggers or spawns the execution of another graph, the latter is called a subgraph.
- If you want to create and execute another instance of an existing graph, select the graph in the Status tab and choose (Start New Process).
- If you want to edit the graph, choose (Open Graph Editor).
View execution details.
If you want to view more details for a graph execution, then
In the Status tab, select the required
The tool opens a new pane with detailed information on the status of graph execution process.
If your graph contains groups, then in the bottom pane, choose the
Group tab for information on the various
groups executed as part of the graph execution.
If you want to view the details of various processes being executed as
part of the graph execution, then in the bottom pane, choose
Each process has a state that may change over time.
- If you want to view details of various metrics that are available as part of the process, then in the bottom pane, choose the Metrics tab.
- In the Status tab, select the required graph.
If you want to stop the execution of the graph, in the status pane, select the
required graph and choose (Stop Process).