The data generator generates arbitrary values simulating a set of sensors. The data is written to a terminal. You can see the generated data by opening the UI of the terminal operator.
Configure and Run the Graph
- In the left panel, select the Graphs tab and navigate to com/sap/demo/datagenerator.
- In the tool bar, select Run (play button).
- The Status panel indicates if the graph is running.
- Use the context menu Open UI of the terminal (1mnu) node to open the terminal.
- The terminal opens and you see the generated data.
Optional Step: See the Code for Data Generation
- If you'd like to see the code used for the data generation, use the context menu Open Script of the datagenerator (16d1) node.