Tracing is a complete set of information (messages), which enables you to monitor the performance of the tool. Tracing messages also help isolate the problems or errors that may occur based on different severity threshold levels.
- Start the SAP Data Hub Modeler.
In the bottom pane, select the Trace tab.
The Trace tab helps configure the trace publisher and to monitor the trace messages for different severity levels.
Configure the trace publisher.
By default, the trace publishing is disabled.
- In the tab menu, click the INFO | disabled button.
- In the Trace Level dropdown list, select a value.
- Use the Trace Streaming toggle button to activate the streaming.
In the Filter text field, enter a value to
filter the messages based on certain keywords.
The filter configuration constraints the trace messages streamed by the publishers. You define the filter as a comma-separated string of filter keywords.
In the Buffer Capacity text field, enter a
The buffer capacity helps the publisher identify the number of trace message that it must stream or publish in the server.
- Choose OK.
(Optional) Filter and view messages based on severity levels.
In the trace pane, select the severity level to view messages associated with that level
- In the trace pane, select the severity level to view messages associated with that level only.
- If you want to export the messages to a .csv file, in the trace pane, choose (Download as CSV).