The data generator produces arbitrary data.
The data is written to files on S3 by Write File. The files are stored in the directory /tmp/demo/ (of the specified bucket). The file names follow the scheme file_<counter>.txt.
The Read File reads these files and the content is written to a terminal.
- You need your AWS credentials, the bucket, and the region to use.
Configure and Run the Graph
- In the left panel, select the Graphs tab and navigate to com/sap/demo/s3.
- Check the connection configuration of the Write File node: awsAccessKeyId, awsSecretAccessKey, bucket, region.
- Check the configuration of the Read File node: awsAccessKeyId, awsSecretAccessKey, bucket, region.
- In the tool bar, select Run (play button).
- The Status panel indicates if the graph is running.
- Use the context menu Open UI of the Terminal node to open the terminal.
- The terminal opens and you see the produced files and their content.
Optional Step: Check the files on S3
- Connect to S3 and browse the directory /tmp/demo/ (of the specified bucket) to see the produced files.