CSV Ingest2 Timeseries
The data generator generates a series of messages, each consisting of one or more csv records. Each message is passed to the preingestor, which creates a message with record objects. Finally, this message is passed to the ingestor, which stores the records in the vora timeseries engine and emits the commit token associated with each message.
The table definition is derived from the avro schema configured at the preingestor (see csv_ingestion_example2_disk).
You need a running SAP Vora instance.
Configure and Run the Graph
- In the left panel, select the Graphs tab and navigate to com/sap/demo/vora/ingestion/csv_ingestion_example2_series.
- Check the configuration of the ingestor node: dsn.
- In the tool bar, select Run (play button).
- The Status panel indicates if the graph is running.
- Use the context menu Open UI of the Wiretap node to open the wiretap.
- The wiretap opens and you see the commit tokens.
- Stop the graph and change the generator's batchSize and run the graph again.