Go Message Generator
The message generator generates arbitrary values packed into a message, simulating a set of sensors. The data is written to a terminal. You can see the generated data by opening the UI of the terminal operator.
Configure and Run the Graph
- In the left panel, select the Graphs tab and navigate to com/sap/demo/goMessageGenerator.
- In the tool bar, select Run (play button).
- The Status panel indicates if the graph is running.
- Use the context menu Open UI of the terminal (1mnu) node to open the terminal.
- The terminal opens and you see the generated data.
Optional Step: See the Code for Message Generation
- If you would like to see the code used for the data generation, use the context menu Open Script of the Go Message Generator node.