The SAP Fiori Launchpad and associated Web applications manage the logon process as well as access to data. You may be required to enter Fiori username and password, or select a user certificate.
Authentication and Certificate Requirements
SAP Fiori Client supports HTTP and HTTPS protocols. The application supports Basic authentication and mutual authentication.
If the certificate error dialog appears, this indicates that the certificate authority used by the Fiori server is not trusted by the device. To correct this, determine the certificate authority used and then, if needed, add it to your device's list of trusted certificates as instructed below. Also, the SAP Fiori Client does not operate in an environment where a self-signed SSL certificate is used to configure the Fiori server.
Installing a Certificate on an iOS Device
- Open the Safari desktop browser and navigate to the Fiori URL. In the dialog that appears,
click Show Certificate.
- In the dialog that appears, check the Always trust checkbox, then
- You are prompted to provide the password for your keychain.
- Open the keychain application and search for the SAP certificate.
- Select the SAP certificate, then . Save the certificate to a file, and email the certificate to your iOS device.
Installing a Certificate on an Android Device Using Windows
To install a certificate on an Android device:
- Open the Fiori launchpad URL in Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- Click the Lock icon, and choose view certificates.
- Click Certification Path, and choose the top certificate. For example:
- Under Details, click Copy to File....
- Export the certificate as Base-64 encoded X.509.
- Attach the certificate to an email that can be opened on a device to install it.
Installing a Certificate on a Windows Device
- To open Certificate Manager, choose Start.
- Type certmgr.msc into the search box, then choose Enter. If prompted, enter an administrator password or confirmation.
- Choose the folder into which you want to import the certificate, then choose .
- Choose Next, then follow the instructions.
Installing a Certificate on a Windows Phone Device
Installing a Certificate via Internet Explorer:
You can download a certificate made available through a device-accessible URL. When you access the page and tap the certificate, it opens on the device. You can inspect and choose to install the certificate.
- Installing a Certificate via Email:
The Windows 10 Mobile certificate installer supports .cer, .p7b, .pem, and .pfx files. Certificates appear as message attachments. When a certificate is received, you can tap to review the contents and then tap to install the certificate.