Learn more - Marketing Consultant Skills
The Marketing Consultant is responsible for developing and executing an integrated marketing strategy, campaigns and activities to generate leads, build sales pipeline, and enhance the companies brand awareness and product/solution knowledge among prospects and customers.
- Partner with sales leadership to develop and implement pipeline acceleration programs
- Forecast, measure, analyse, refine, improve and report on impact of programs
- Proactively engage with the sales and product marketing teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Recognize and adapt marketing plans to changes in the marketplace and industry for optimal success
- Drive stakeholder management