Deleting Data from a Model
You can delete data facts from a model.
NoteYou can clear fact data only if your user role has the Maintain privilege for models.
- Select .
- Select a model to open it in the Modeler.
The members for each dimension in the model are displayed.Note
- The Delete Facts icon is enabled only when you select one model (not including live data models), for which you have the Maintain privilege.
- Only dimensions that you have write access to are shown.
- If Data Access Control was activated for a dimension, you will see only the members for which you have write access.
Select the members that you want to clear.
You can select members from one dimension, then switch to other dimensions and select members of those dimensions. For example, to delete only the data actuals from 2013 and 2014, select the Version dimension, set the filter to Actual, and then select the Date dimension and set the filter to 2013 and 2014.NoteYou can delete only members for which you have write access. For example, if you have write access only for version Plan, and you don't set a filter, then only the data facts for version Plan will be deleted.
- After making all your selections, select OK.