To create an SAPUI5 Application Project, you must have installed the SAPUI5 Application Development feature in your Eclipse installation.
- Start the New SAPUI5 Application Project wizard in the Eclipse by choosing .
- Enter the following project-related data:
- Enter the following view-related data:
- Choose the folder in which the view shall be created
- Enter a unique name for your view
- Choose the Development Paradigm.
After finishing the wizard, the system performs the following steps:
- A new dynamic Web project is created. All relevant files are created in the WebContent folder.
- A prefilled index.html is created which contains sap.ui.commons lib and sap_bluecrystal theme in
the bootstrap in case of a desktop target device and the sap.m lib and sap_mvi theme in case of mobile
- In WEB-INF folder a web.xml file is created which
contains settings for resource handling and the use of
- The installed SAPUI5 UI lib plugins are automatically added to the Java build path and added
to the deployment assembly.
- The index.html page is opened in the standard editor.
- An automatic switch to the J2EE perspective is performed.
- If you have selected the Create an Initial View option on the first
page of the SAPUI5 Application Project wizard, a view and
a view controller are created and the coding to call the view is added to the