A group contains predefined content that you can view on the page. You can add tiles to
groups from catalogs. You can specify that a group cannot be personalized by the end
Note Personalization of a group includes the ability to delete or move tiles,
and to add tiles to the group.
You cannot create target mappings in groups.
You have to assign the groups to a PFCG
role in the back end to which the users can be assigned.
Groups appear both in the left panel and on the content area of
the screen. In the left panel, the groups appear with the number of the tiles in
- Choose the Create Group plus icon at the bottom of
A Create Group dialog box appears.
- In the Title field, enter the title for the
- In the ID field, enter a unique id for the
- To enable users to personalize this group, select the Enable users to personalize their group check box.
users from personalizing this group, deselect this check box.
- Choose Save.
Removing a Group
- Choose a group from the group list in the left panel.
- Drag and drop the selected group in the trash
A Confirmation dialog box appears.
- Choose OK.