Several new or changed features are available with the SAP Smart Business modeler apps.
- Performance improvements have been made to the drill-down application.
- The Comparison Tile Multiple Measures tile has been introduced. It
displays multiple measures and allows you to pre-assign semantic colors for each
- You can now choose percentage (%) as a scaling factor for the KPI values.
- The usability of mini chart configuration in the drill-down application has been improved.
You can now delete mini charts and shuffle them across.
- You can now copy drill-down configurations from one evaluation to multiple target
- Filter values are now preserved when you navigate to a different view. Filter values are also
preserved when you navigate to other applications from the drill-down application or
bookmark the drill-down application. In addition, when you change the filter values
this changes the values in all mini charts, as well as the KPI aggregate value, and
the chart or table view.
When you carry out view navigation using the chart or
table pop-over, not only is the current filter set preserved but the chart
data-point or table-row selection context is applied as a filter for the next
view (that is, context passing).
- Mini charts are now click-enabled – they allow you to navigate to the corresponding
- You can now export data shown in the chart or table view of a drill-down configuration to an
- The Save as Tile feature is now enabled, which allows you to save a
customized drill-down configuration as a new tile in your personal catalog and onto
your Fiori launchpad.