You use the BI Administration Cockpit to monitor the performance of BI systems in the system landscape. The BI Administration Cockpit provides a central point of entry and makes available cockpits and dashboards that provide real-time monitors and runtime statistics. It provides context-specific access to comprehensive reports and applications that help you identify and analyze issues.
● Track the status of BI objects, BI operations, and so on
● Optimize the performance of BI activities
● Manage BI systems from one location, decreasing the total cost of ownership (TCO)
The BI Administration Cockpit allows you to navigate to the relevant BI systems, transactions and queries to analyze system performance and resolve issues without your needing to explicitly log on to any system.
1. On the initial portal screen, choose System Administration ® Monitoring.
2. In the Detailed Navigation panel, choose Business Intelligence.
3. To check the execution status, start time, and start date of BI operations, choose Data Load Status.
4. To check the runtimes and the deviations from the average time needed to execute BI operations, choose Query Runtime Statistics.
5. To check the runtimes and the deviations from the average time needed to execute BI objects, choose Data Load Statistics.