Single Sign-On must be configured for the SAP NetWeaver Portal and for each back-end system to be integrated with the business package; the configuration procedure is the same.
· You are logged on to the SAP NetWeaver Portal as a portal administrator.
· You have an administrator user for the back-end system.
· The system objects for the mySAP SRM system within the system landscape have been configured with the logon method saplogonticket.
· Users must have the same user ID in all SAP Systems that are accessed using SSO with logon tickets
In the portal:
1. From the System Administration workset, navigate as follows:
System Administration ® System Configuration ® KeyStore Administration
2. Choose Download Verify .der file.
3. Save the file to your user-specified location.
In the back-end system:
4. Extract the .zip file to upload the .der file into the system’s trust center.
To upload the file, go to the back-end system and use the transaction strustsso2.
5. Save your changes.
For more information about Single Sign-On, see the SAP NetWeaver Application Security Guide under SAP Library ® SAP NetWeaver Library ® Administrator’s Guide ® SAP NetWeaver Security Guide ® User Administration and Authentication ® Authentication and Single Sign-On.