The export process only exports the current version of the selected hybrid app. It will not
export any versions that are in the "new" state. If you export an application with
no current version, the export process will result in an empty content file.
Attempting to import this file results in the error message.
- In Management Cockpit, select
- Select the existing hybrid app. The application tabs appear.
- Select App Specific Settings.
- If you have not done so, upload and deploy the hybrid app.
- Save your changes, and close the dialog.
- Select Export. The application should export
successfully, and you should be able to import it without error.
, select the hybrid app, and click