OData version 2 is supported for the offline OData feature, with several
- There is no support for these OData concepts:
- Function imports.
- ETags when using the if-match/if-none-match headers when performing LOCAL reads.
- Modifying properties or complex type properties by addressing them in the URL.
- Metadata annotations are not populated in the Metadata object.
- Modifying entity relationships through entity bindings in entities.
- The Offline OData feature has the following limitations:
- The maximum length (MaxLength) of Edm.String key properties is 512
- The maximum length (MaxLength) of Edm.Binary key properties is 1536
- The Android offline store does not support mutual authentication using
X509Certificates loaded from the System KeyStore/KeyChain. It does
support X509Certificates which are provided from a secure file store.
The secure file store may be an SAP component, or 3rd party component,
so long as the X509Certificate is supplied to the X509KeyManager when
- The navigation property used for the deep insert must refer to at most