OData version 2 is supported for the offline OData feature, with several
- There is no support for these OData concepts:
- Function imports.
- Media resources.
- Deep inserts.
- ETags when using the if-match/if-none-match headers when performing LOCAL reads.
- Modifying properties or complex type properties by addressing them in the URL.
- Metadata annotations are not populated in the Metadata object.
- The Offline OData feature has the following limitations:
- The maximum length (MaxLength) of Edm.String key properties is 512
- The maximum length (MaxLength) of Edm.Binary key properties is 1536