The SAP Mobile Platform SDK installer is available as physical media and as a Web
Use one of these methods:
- Insert the physical installation media.
- Download from the software distribution center on SAP Service Marketplace:
- Go to http://service.sap.com/swdc.
- In the left pane, under Installations and Upgrades,
select A-Z Index.
- Click M.
- Select SAP MOBILE PLATFORM SDK.
- Click the link for the current version.
- Choose the file to download.
- Extract the contents of the SAP Mobile Platform SDK installer
.zip file to a temporary directory on a local disk
on the target host.
Use a short path, preferably a folder directly below
the root directory, such as C:\temp.
The path can include only ASCII alphanumeric characters, underscore ( _
), hyphen ( - ), and period (.). Two consecutive period characters are
You need not extract the contents of the
MBO Toolkit installer .zip file; the
SAP Mobile Platform SDK installer unzips it