A certificate DN has a full set of attributes that you must map in SAP Gateway. Map both
the end-user and the technical-user certificates.
- Open SAP Logon, and log in to the SAP Gateway system.
- Run the SM30 transaction.
- In the Maintain Table Views dialog, enter VUSREXTID as the
- Click Maintain, enter DN as the
External ID type, and click the check mark.
- On the certificate Details tab, find the value of Subject.
- Click New Entries, and enter:
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 to map certificates for both the end user and the technical
The results should look similar to this: