On the SAP Gateway system, create two user accounts, one for an end user and one for a
To create a user account, you must have the administor role.
- Open SAP Logon, and log in to the SAP Gateway system.
- Run the SU01 transaction.
- Create a user account:
- For User, enter ssodemo or
ssotechnical, and click the
Create icon .
- Select Address, and enter a value for
- Select Logon Data, and enter the same user password in both
Initial Password and Repeat
- Select Roles, and enter two roles:
- Click the Save icon.
- Repeat steps a–e to create both user accounts—ssodemo and
- To verify that the accounts are working, log in to the SAP Gateway interface with a user
name and password that you created. The ability to log in indicates that the
user account works.