Define a transport route that links the source and target
SAP Mobile Platform systems to enable transferring applications between
the two systems.
- Log in to the Transport Management System.
- Click the Transport Routes icon .
- Set the editor to Change mode by clicking the Display <>
Change icon .
- To create a transport layer, select .
- In the Create Transport Layer dialog, enter values for these properties, then click the
- Put the source and destination systems you created into the routes panel, and click the
Add Transport Route icon .
The cursor changes to a pen.
- Using the pen, draw a line between your two systems.
- Select the Transport Layer that you created, click the check mark,
and click Yes to confirm.