Define a custom monitoring template for SAP Mobile Platform.
You can use the monitoring template "SAP Mobile Platform 3.0" as a base, or create a new one.
This procedure assumes you are modifying "SAP Mobile Platform 3.0".
- From SAP Solution Manager, start the SAP Solution Manager Configuration Workcenter.
- From the left pane, select Technical Monitoring.
- Select Template Maintenance, and press
- From Templates in the left pane, select Generic Product version from
the Technical Instance subtree. This allows for later delivery of
SAP content without overwriting your own
- Select Create Custom Template.
- Enter a template name, and select the Metrics tab.
- Click Save.
- In Select Package, make a package assignment, and click
Enter a package name, such as <$TMP>, to transport the definitions. For
example, transfer definitions from your SAP Solution Manager
development system, to a test or production system.
Select Local Object to keep the definitions locally.