If your LDAP server uses a secure connection, and its SSL certificate
is signed by a nonstandard certificate authority, for example it is self-signed,
the certificate into the key
store, then use
Management Cockpit to configure an LDAP security
- Use the keytool utility to import the certificate into the keystore.
- Restart SAP Mobile Platform
- Log in to Management Cockpit
for SAP Mobile Platform.
- Navigate to
Settings, then select Security
the desired security configuration in which to add the LDAP provider.
- Add a Directory Service
(LDAP/AD) authentication provider to an existing security profile or create a new profile if
Authentication Provider Settings,
the ProviderURL, Security Protocol, ServerType, Bind DN, Bind Password, Search Base,
and other properties
determined by you and
- Choose one of the two methods below to secure a connection to the LDAP
- Use ldaps:// instead of ldap://
in the ProviderURL.
- Use ssl in the Security