To delete a user, first unassign all roles and workspaces, except the default
workspace, from the user.
Back up the database.
Note This task can be performed only by a system administrator or a DBA.
- In the Web UI,
log in as a user who has the ADMIN role, and who is assigned to the workspace.
- Navigate to the Manage User page, and unassign all roles and workspaces, except the
default workspace, from the user.
- Using the database management tool:
- In the M_USERS table, find the ID of the user you want to
delete (for example, ID = 100).
- In the M_CLIENTS_USERS table, delete the row where USERS_ID
- In the M_USERS table, delete the row where ID = 100.