The Traffic Reports screen provides simple search and filter tools to
extract reports of incoming and outgoing messages, as well as acknowledgements from SMS
The Traffic Reports screen is a tool for filtering messages, and displays a preview of up to 2000
results. You can export traffic reports to comma-separated value (CSV) files, in which
case all rows are exported. CSV files can be read or imported by analysis and reporting
- In the Web UI navigation bar, select
- On the Standard Reports screen, select Traffic Report.
- Select the sender in the list, or select Advanced to narrow
- Start and End Dates – narrows results to the dates messages were sent.
- Application Name – filters messages based on the interactive or event
- Message Direction – filters incoming and outgoing messages, based on their
direction, in, out, or in-and-out.
- Receiver – returns messages with a specific customer MSISDN. This is
helpful for customers who use interactive applications.
- Click Search.
You see a maximum of 2000 rows.
- Select Export CSV.
This link appears only when there are results to show.
- Select Save File, and click OK.