Set up and activate a default menu for each workspace. When a consumer selects an
option in the default menu, the associated application starts.
A default menu can have a maximum of five menu items.
- In the Web UI
navigation bar, select .
- Add an application to the default menu:
- Select an application from the list.
The selected application appears as the last item in the default
- Click Add to Menu.
When there are five applications in the menu, Add to Menu is
- (Optional) Change the order of applications in the menu:
- In the Default Menu list, select an application, and click the up or down
arrow to change the order.
- To remove an application from the list, select the X
that corresponds to the application.
- (Optional) Edit the response message:
- Under Text Prepended to Menu, enter explanatory text that mobile consumers
see above the list of applications in the menu.
- Under Message when Default Menu is Empty, enter the text that mobile
consumers see when there are no applications in the menu, for example, a
keyword that is assigned to an application in the workspace.
- Click Save.
- Click Activate.
Any subsequent changes you make to the default menu require you to reactivate the
menu before the changes take effect.
Note The default menu is designed to be active
at all times. If there is an issue, you must either fix it, or remove all linked
applications, so that no menu is created. As a last resort, stop the default menu
by disconnecting the outbound channel from the workspace.