View a list of Agentry log files, and rolled-over Agentry server logs from a single
screen, and access log file data in individual files.
Note In a clustered server environment, the Agentry logs only show information for the
node to which Management Cockpit is connected, and are not
synchronized across the nodes in the cluster. Connect
Management Cockpit to another node to view its Agentry
- In Management Cockpit, select .
- Expand Agentry Log to view the list of Agentry server logs.
- Select a log file to view details. Examples (your list will vary depending on your
- <app-id> thread-<xxx>.log
- rolled – select to view rolled-over Agentry log files,
organized into file folders by date.