View aggregated usage statistics for multiple native, hybrid,
and Mobile BI applications from a single
The application must have registered users, for registration information to appear.
The usage information is shown graphically, providing a summary of registrations and
requests for the applications, and the response time for these categories:
SAP Mobile Platform Server, authentication, and the back-end connection. You
can view aggregated usage statistics for a subset of applications, which can be a
powerful research and monitoring tool.
- In Management Cockpit, select .
- Under Filter the Results, select the vendor, applications, and time frame to narrow
the focus to a subset. Use Ctrl+Click to select individual
vendors or applications, and Shift+Click to select
that meet the search criteria appear under Filter Results.
- Select a tab to view these reports based on the filter results:
- Choose Registrations to view the number of active
- Select Over time to view the number of
application registrations during the selected time frame. You can choose
the Line Graph
or Bar Graph
icons in the left corner to vary the graphical
- Select By device type to view the number of
application registrations by device type for the time frame selected. You
can choose the Bar Graph or Pie
Chart icon in the left corner to vary the graphical
- Choose Requests to view the number active requests. You
can choose Line Graph or Bar
Graph icons in the left corner to see a graphical summary.
- Choose Response Time to view the aggregate response
time, in milliseconds, for the selected time frame. Response time is reported
for SAP Mobile Platform, authentication, and the back-end.
- Under Details, view the total number of registrations and requests for each
Note Statistics are aggregated hourly as a background process. You must wait for
processing to complete to view expected statistics.