Configure a scheduled purge of logs and traces stored in the
SAP Mobile Platform Server database, or purge log and trace files
By default, logs and traces are purged every day at 12:00 AM UTC, permanently deleting
all logs except:
- error logs (server and client) from the past 14 days
- success logs (server and client) from the past day
- success and error traces from the past day
Note Logs that are stored on the file system are not purged as part of the
scheduled purge. Log files on the file system must be purged manually.
- In Management Cockpit, select .
- Under Logs and Traces Purge, set the log purge schedule and
delete the existing logs.
- Select the day(s) of the week to purge logs.
- Select the time of day to purge logs.
- Select the number of days (1 – 30) to retain the server logs (error and
- Select the number of days (1 – 30) to retain the traces.
- Select the number of days (1 – 30) to retain the client logs (error and
- (Optional) Click Purge Now to purge the logs
immediately. This deletes existing logs and traces from the database, keeping
only the logs as specified in the settings.
- Click Save.