Manage multiple back-end connections for native, hybrid,
and Mobile BI applications from a single
You can define, edit, and delete back-end connections; test a connection using
Ping, and filter connections based on connection name and
- In Management Cockpit, select Configure Back-end
Connections on the Home screen to view
application connections. Alternatively, select . Information for all registered applications appears (up to 200
||Identifies the back-end connection by
connection URL, or the service document URL.
- (Optional) Use filtering and sorting options to display a subset of the
- In Filter By, select Connection Name or Endpoint,
and enter a name to search for a specific entry.
- Use column sorting and filtering to show only the records that meet your
- (Optional) Select a Connection Name
URL to view more details about a specific back-end connection.