Import the application configuration from one SAP Mobile Platform Server
environment to another.
Before importing the ZIP file, ensure that it is available on the
SAP Mobile Platform network.
Many configuration settings are retained, but you must reconfigure some application
settings for the target server environment.
- In Management Cockpit, select
- In Import Configuration, enter a file location. Click Browse, select the application configuration ZIP file,
and click Open.
- If any manual changes are made to an exported ZIP file, it cannot be
successfully imported. A failure message appears during import.
- Importing overwrites any existing application with the same ID.
- Passwords, such as for APNS, BES and anonymous user settings, are not
available, so the application is marked inconsistent (excluding Agentry).
- Resource bundles, if any, are overwritten.
- The URL information, for example, back end or BES URLs, is not overwritten
Upon completion of a successful import, you see a summary message indicating the result
for each imported component.
- Use the information in the summary message to finish configuring the application
for the target server environment.