(Applies only to native
and hybrid) Upload client resources, or resource bundles, for the selected application. Resource bundles
are containers used by applications to download dynamic configurations, styles, or content
from the server. The application developer must set up the capability to use client resource
bundles through the OData SDK or REST API SDK, before the administrator can modify settings in
Keep in mind these resource bundle guidelines:
- Supportability – a resource bundle can be of any file type (.pdf,
.xls, .xml, or any other
- Size – there are no restrictions on resource bundle size. For best performance, SAP recommends a
maximum of 1MB. If you need resource bundles that are larger than 1MB, work with
the application developer to address any performance issues.
- Default resource bundle – the first resource bundle you upload is considered to be the default. After that, you can
upload additional versions of the bundle, but only one can be the default. You can
delete obsolete resource bundle versions.
- URL for the default resource bundle –
- URL to access other resource bundles –
- In Management Cockpit, select .
- Under Upload Resource Bundle, enter values.
- Enter the customization resource bundle name and version.
- Click Browse, select the file to be uploaded, and confirm. The resource
bundle name appears under Existing Resource Bundles.
- Select the resource bundle to make it the default.