Configure Secure Network Communications (SNC) for SAP Mobile Platform Server SAP JCo connections. SNC may be required by your
SAP back end, if you are using SSO2 tokens or X.509 certificates for connection
Download and install the SAPCAR
utility, which is
required to extract the contents of the cryptographic library.
Unzip and install the contents of the latest SAP cryptographic archive on
your SAP Mobile Platform Server host. There are different
distribution packages for various hardware processors.
Make sure you
are installing the correct libraries for your environment, and into folders that are
based on the architecture of your machine.
- Go to the SAP Web site at
login) and download the latest SAP cryptographic library
suitable for your platform.
- Select and download the
- Create a directory into which to unzip the cryptographic file.
For example: C:\sapcryptolib.
- Copy the appropriate Windows cryptographic library for your machine (for
to the C:\sapcryptolib directory.
- Open a command prompt and navigate to C:\sapcryptolib.
- Extract the SAR file. For example:
the following into the
- For Itanium
processors, copy the ntia64
- For Intel
processors, copy the nt-x86_64
- For Intel
processors, copy the ntintel
- Delete the corresponding subdirectory when files have been moved.
- If you have installed SAP Mobile Platform SDK, you must
add the SECUDIR variable to the
batch file: <SMP_HOME>\MobileSDK<version>\Eclipse\MobileWorkSpace.bat.