If you use SAP Service Marketplace to engage with
Product Support, you must meet certain requirements.
Service Marketplace Case Creation Requirements
Be prepared to provide:
- A valid installation number for SAP Mobile Platform
- A valid service contract with SAP
- A valid system ID (S-User ID)
- An enabled
SAP Mobile Platform Incident Requirements
- Configure all logs to an appropriate level for your issue. Product Support requires details from
one or more of the system logs.
- Capture these basic incident details to help Product Support
analyze the problem, and determine any next steps:
- Environment summary: product version, back end,
client type (device and OS), proxy connections. These details help
isolate component that is causing the failure. If you have an
architecture diagram, share it with SAP.
- Problem description: what were the actions preceded
the incident. Capture all details that allow Product Support to
reproduce the issue.
- Locate the server version in the