SAP Web Dispatcher sits between the Internet and your SAP Mobile Platform
system, intercepts client requests, and forwards each request to
SAP Mobile Platform Server.
SAP Web Dispatcher features include:
- Multiple application-server support – persistence with stateful applications,
load balancing, Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP), and Java
- Multiple system support – for multiple SAP Mobile Platform
systems, maps requests to specific systems, or performs load balancing across
- SSL – depending on your SSL configuration, forwards, terminates, or encrypts
- URL filtering – denies predefined URLs access to your system.
- URL rewriting – manipulates inbound HTTPS requests, based on defined rules.
- Web caching – acts as a Web cache to improve response times and conserve
See SAP Web Dispatcher