Configure properties for server communications and performance.
All server properties that require a server restart in order for the change to take
effect have an "i" to the left of the property name. In a clustered server environment,
you must restart each server node.
- In Management Cockpit, select
- Select a server properties group:
- System to configure server host names and ports,
push notifications and back-end connections.
- Connectors to change HTTP/HTTPS port numbers and
other port properties.
- Database to improve performance by reducing the
number of times the database needs to read an object.
- Offline to improve performance of data transfer
between the back end and the client offline store.
- JVM to control the amount of memory allocated to
SAP Mobile Platform for the Java Virtual
- System Landscape Directory to view SLD server
configuration settings, ping the SLD server, and view, upload, and
export payload information.
Note Additional tasks can be performed using Settings groups, including creating security
profiles, creating back-end connections, enabling optional and custom
features, and restarting Agentry applications.
- Update the server properties as required and click
- Restart the server if required for the change to take effect.