Create an application that connects to the SAP Gateway RMTSAMPLEFLIGHT service, which is
included with Gateway.
- Log in to Management Cockpit as the smpAdmin user, and
- Click New, enter an ID and name for the new application, and click
- Under Back End, enter
as the Endpoint.
Replace <host> and <port> with values that are appropriate
for your Gateway system.
- For the Certificate Alias, enter
ssotechnical. This must be the same alias you used to
import the technical-user certificate into the SAP Mobile Platform Server
- Under SSO Mechanisms, click Add,
select X.509, and click
- Select Authentication, and select the Profile
Name that you created.
- Enable Check Impersonation, and click