Use Agentry test environment tools to debug the test client. You can select logging
options for actions, rules, and level of granularity. View log information, then clear the
log to start over.
- With your project open and test client running, select .
- Select your debug log options (actions and rules). The items you select should be those
that are performed in your application.
- Select .
tab appears in the Agentry Editor. You can also find
- In Project Explorer, under
- In File Manager, under
- With the log available, initiate the test client.
- From the test client, perform an add, update, or delete action. You do not need to
transmit. The actions and rules you select are performed in your
- Select the log to refresh its data, and inspect its contents.
You should see the operations that occurred for the test client.
- Periodically refresh the log to refresh the data. You can configure your Eclipse
preferences to use your text editor of choice (for example, one that
autorefreshes), so that you do not have to manually refresh the opened
- At any time, select Clear Log to delete the log. You can repeat your
test, or change the logging options.
- Use Select Transactions to view information about specific