Implement the logon flow in your app.
To complete this process, you must obtain the iOS Native Client SDK libraries, which are
available in the SAP Mobile Platform Client SDK Installer. MAFLogon
ships in the form of separate artifacts such as:
- Statically linked libraries
- Resource bundle folders
- Public header files
Before you can use MAFLogon, you must add associated artifacts. You must also
add dependent frameworks and configure your build settings. If you are working with
an existing project rather than creating a new one, the steps may differ.
MAFLogon is distributed in separate libraries, resource bundles, and header files:
- libMAFLogger.a – logging helper classes.
- libMAFLogonManagerNG.a – Logon Core components
that implement registration logic.
- libMAFUIHelper.a – utility UI components.
- libMAFZipHelper.a – ZIP utilities.
- libMAFLogonUING.a – Logon integration API with
default Logon UI.
- libMAFUIComponents.a – skinnable controls
- MAFLogonManagerNG.bundle – configuration of
Logon Core functionalities and localization.
- MAFLogonUING – default Logon UI
- MAFUIComponents.bundle – skinning configuration
and default resources.
- Various header folders.