Agents can create subagents to act on their behalf. Subagents can use
the agent's payment instruments.
Create at least one agent.
- Click Manage Agents, and
select Find Agent.
- Enter the search criteria, and click Search.
- Select an agent that has the Merchant role.
- In the left pane, click Create Sub Agent.
- Enter the required personal information.
- Choose the Role ID:
- Merchant – can create other agents and dealers. This role is created with
an SVA, and offers services such as registration, cash-in and cash-out transactions,
and airtime top-up.
- Merchant agent – can act only on behalf of the merchant. Agents with this
role do not have SVAs, cannot create subagents, and can be neither payers nor payees
in a transaction.
- Merchant dealer – can create only merchant agents and subagents. Agents
with this role do not have SVAs, but can use the merchant's SVA. Daily and monthly
limits can be applied to a merchant dealer role, and commissions can be calculated
- (Merchant only) Set a balance configuration:
- Click Add a Balance Alert.
- Enter the required information for the balance alert.
- Click Save.
- Enter the login data.
- Click Create.
- Add the roles to grant to the subagent.
- Add the privileges to grant to the subagent.
- In the left pane, click Commission
- Enter the required information.
- Click Save.