On the Consumer Signup page you can create a consumer account. You
need not have a bank account.
A valid mobile phone number, postal address, and e-mail address.
- In a browser, navigate to:
where serverName is the name of the machine on which
SAP Mobile Platform Server is running.
- On the Login page, click Consumer
- Choose one of the consumer types:
- Money – a mobile wallet that is used for financial
transactions, such as sending money, paying bills, and topping up
- mBanking – a mobile wallet with the same features as a
Money account that also lets you monitor payments and transfers, using a mobile
browser and smart-client channels.
- Enter all required information.
The default time zone is Europe/Berlin.
Note If you call customer support, you
must know your security question.
- Enter the distorted (CAPTCHA) characters.
CAPTCHA is an acronym for Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers
and Humans Apart.
- Accept the terms and conditions, then click Continue.
- Accept the terms of the license agreement, and click Next.
- Review your information, and click Continue.
A one-time passcode (OTP) is sent to your mobile phone, but
depending on your Do-Not-Disturb settings and geographic location, you might not
- (Optional) If you do not receive an OTP, click
If resend fails, contact customer support.
- Enter the OTP.
- To finalize your registration, click Continue.
- To return to the Login page, click Continue again.