An exchange object combines technical objects, such as an exchange class handler, an
exchange table, and a lock object, with configuration rules. It allows you to control runtime
change-detection behavior by defining specific rules for different scenarios.
The change-detection functionality that is defined by each exchange object is limited
to what the underlying technical objects support.
- Open the Syclo Configuration Panel,
- Select Mobile Application Configuration. Create a new mobile
application called ZEPM_MOBILE_APPLICATION, and save your changes.
- Create an exchange object:
- Click ConfigPanel Home, and select Exchange
- Click Create to create a new exchange object, and name
- Select the mobile application, the exchange table and the exchange object
handler you previously created.
- Set Application Area to Cross Application, and enter a
description. Save your changes.
- Create an Exchange Framework Implementation (EFI) assignment:
- On the start page, select EFI Assignment, and click
- Add the EFI that you created earlier, ZEPM_EFI_BUSINESSPARTNER_INCLUDE, and
save your changes.